Security Feeds LLC is the online home of Tim Weil CISSP, PMP, CISA, CRISC. Tim is a senior member of IEEE and has over thirty years of experience in computer science and information technology security. It was an honor to work with him on the SecurityFeeds.us project.
In the year 2015, we upgraded from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7, migrated all of the content and build a new theme.
In 2018, we created a new Drupal 8 site, migrated all of the content from the Drupal 7 site, created a new theme and upgraded the hosting.
- Migrated the existing site from Drupal 7.x to Drupal 8.x.
- Created a new Drupal 8 custom theme using the existing graphics and design.
- Inline HTML editor.
- Created jQuery animated security news feed. The news feed reads external XML data and displays it in a scrolling animation.
- Created the HTML5 video site section that includes video gallery pages, video file uploads, storage and steaming using a Content Delivery Network (CDN), and a video player housed in a pop up window.
- Cleaned up HTML content.
- Google Analytics.
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Tagged content
- Git source control management (SCM)
- Off-site scheduled backups
- Provided Development Environment
- Drupal and server monitoring service