Justin Christoffersen - Developer
Justin Christoffersen founded LarsDesigns Information Systems Inc. in January 2008. He grew up in Denver Colorado, attended the Metropolitan State College of Denver where he studied Computer Information Systems (CMS). He has been building web sites and servers since 2001. His primary focus has been on web development using Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. Drupal is a perfect fit.
Justin enjoys participating in the Drupal community. While attending Drupalcon Szeged in Hungary, Justin fell in love with the Drupal community and Drupal. Building Drupal applications has been his primary focus ever since. He has gone on to volunteer for Drupalcons, and Drupal Camp Colorado. He has hosted the Drupal meetups in Boulder and regularly attends the Denver/Boulder Drupal meetup (DBUG).
Outside of work, you can find him snowboarding with his brother, playing big drums and hiking and enjoying family with his wife and daughter.
Péter Király - Senior Developer
Péter is a true software development craftsman. He has over twenty years of programming experience with Java, PHP, SQL, AJAX, PERL and related technologies. Peter joined up with LarsDesigns in 2010 while working on the Creating Communities project for the Denver Public Library. His focus has primarily been on developing Library Information Systems around the world.
Some of his past projects include:
- eXtensible Catalog: OAI Toolkit (makes an OAI-PMH data provider from MARC records), Drupal Toolkit (next generation, FRBR/RDA-based, library discovery interface based on other components of XC project and Drupal)
- Search engine for Project Gutenberg, based on Anacleto
- Search engine for the American Library Association (ALA) website (based on Google Search Appliance)
- Search engine for the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) website (based on Google Search Appliance)
- Search engine for World Public Library, based on Anacleto
- Different search solutions for CompLex publishing house
- Different search solutions, book digitization, collection development for Hungarian Electronic Library, a branch of the (Hungarian) National Széchényi Library
- Editing, digitization, search engines for Arcanum Database publishing house, based on Folio, NXT3, and Anacleto
- Literature databases and critical editions programming for Hungarian Academy of Science
Patrick Woods - Marketing and Graphic Design
Patrick and his company Pique Exposure has been providing marketing services, graphic design and project management since 2008.
Pique Exposure was founded by Patrick Woods in Denver, Colorado. Woods has spent his career planning and executing results-driven marketing programs off experience, marketplace trends and data-infused analytics. His marketing philosophy has led to a sustainable marketing model for small businesses and franchises alike. As Managing Partner, Woods works with each client to develop an overarching strategy and corresponding marketing plan according to the defined business objectives. He then works with his team on a daily basis to manage the marketing execution and measure the results.
A native of Pacific Palisades, California, Woods graduated from the University of Oregon with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a minor in Computer Information Technology. Woods was inducted into the Chamber 100, a Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce program for up-and-coming business professionals.
Patrick is an outdoor enthusiast and when time permits, he can be found in the mountains hiking, camping, mountaineering and skiing.
Miles France - Developer/Themer
Miles France is currently a contractor and part-time developer at CU Boulder maintaining the oit.colorado.edu website. Born and raised in Colorado, he attended CU Boulder obtaining a Bachelor’s in Psychology. He has always enjoyed tinkering with computers and electronics. Creating his first website as a contractor in 2000 and has been honing his craft off and on ever since. He’s been an avid user of Drupal since finding his way to it over 11 years ago. He knows his way around the LAMP stack pretty well and is always learning new things.
Outside of work Miles enjoys swimming, surfing, snowboarding, traveling, and tinkering at any local hackerspace.