Denver Public Library - DenverLibrary.org
Working with the web professionals at the Denver Public Library was really awesome. The training sessions were very enjoyable and the project was extremely well organized. Helping with the theme, site configuration, module selection, performance and other details was a great honor. As a Denver native, it was really rewarding to assist the Library in reaching their goals.
In the end, the web site and the Web Information Services team was awarded the Best of Denver - Best .Gov Website (Best governmental website or department) for 2010 by the local Westword Newspaper. The Westword is known to be picky, so this award carries some weight among the people of Denver.
Great Job DPL! and thank you so much letting me be a part of it.
- Drupal Content Management System
- Custom theme using the Zen theme engine.
- Custom contact forms
- Customized blogs
- Google analytics
- Inline HTMl editor for easy content editing.
- Mollom and Captcha for security against spam/ham bots.
- Google maps (Gmap) for library locations.
- Customized work flow for the content creation and management.